Morgan Housel – The Psychology of Money
One of my favorite financial writers, Morgan Housel, is on the Financial Independence Podcast!
I’m not the one conducting the interview this time though (all is explained in the episode).
Morgan’s insight into how to handle uncertainty, market crashes, and this weird stock boom that we now find ourselves in is invaluable so hope you enjoy it!
Big thanks to Gouri, Morgan, and the Bogleheads for making this happen!
* Investing lessons from COVID-19
* Impact of the US presidential election on stocks
* Why you should plan on the world breaking every ~10 years
* The most important financial skill and why it’s important
* How to deal with greed and fear
* What you can do to get better with money
* How to use other fields to learn about investing (and the best historical period to learn from)
#Morgan #Housel #Psychology #Money