Psychology Entrance Exams Model Questions with explanations | Dr Arvind Otta | UPS Education
Psychology Entrance Exams Model Questions and their answer with explanations.
The video will also help you understand some concepts of psychology.
1. The learned helplessness model put forth by Seligman is a model of which of the following?
2. Which of the following brain structures is most centrally involved in hunger motivation?
3. Out of the following who has not divided intelligence into two components?
4. Which tool of assessment would be most useful in identifying a worker on an assembly line who is experiencing work-related difficulties?
5. During which stage of sleep do both men and women show signs of sexual arousal?
#psychology #clinicalpsychology #psychologyentrance #psychologystudent
Dr. Otta Profile:
#Psychology #Entrance #Exams #Model #Questions #explanations #Arvind #Otta #UPS #Education