Revise Psychology: Socially Sensitive Research Preview
Psychology Revision series for A-level and AP Psychology teachers and students.
Socially Sensitive Research looks at ways to help you structure exam answers around three key questions:
1. Should the research be done?
2. How should research findings be used?
3. How should research findings be communicated?
The full version covers key:
• knowledge: understanding social sensitivity, ethics
• examples: Autism (Baron-Cohen, Auyeung), Kamin, Asbury and Plomin, Sieber and Stanley
• application: understanding socially sensitive research through the examples of autism, genetics and education.
#Revise #Psychology #Socially #Sensitive #Research #Preview